Thursday, June 6, 2013

More Artsy Adventure

What's going on with me??? Three posts in one day! I'm off to the US tomorrow morning for three months and wanted to get this posted before I left. These pics are of another two classes we did with the lovely Trisha Ladoceur Scrap n Patch in Toowoomba.
The first is a beautiful file folder that has flips flaps and tags all through it. As you can see I still have to add photos.
 
 
 
The next one is the Tag Class we did and we have another little baggie with enough product to make three more tags. These are delightful.
 
 
We also did a manly mini book and a canvas but they're not quite finished. That'll be a job for when I get home.
 
Photobucket
 
 
 

1 comment:

mandysea said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! You lucky girl being able to do such a fab class! Hope you are having fun in the US!! WOW! Lots of pics to scrap when you get home!