Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scrapboutique August Challenges

I have finally done some scrapping over the past weekend as I went away on two retreats...back to back.
The first layout is The Stash Stomper, where every month one of the DT gives us a criteria to use from our stash. I did actually cut these two die-cuts to use on my page.
Thanks Leanne.

The second layout was the Stylist challenge and provided by the lovely Karen Watson.
We had to use unscrapped holiday photos so I used these that I took at Niagara Falls in 2010.
Such an amazing place!!


1 comment:

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowzer and wowzer again Pip! the second is so interesting with the blazing colours and the splats and brads like bold exclamation marks. The first one is spectacular!! I totally love everything on it. Wonderful design and layers. xoxo