Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kilcoy Retreat

On the long weekend in May I went to a retreat at Kilcoy for four days.
Was lovely to get away with like-minded girls and we had a wonderful time.
So much laughing and frivolity!!
Thought it might be cold but we had beautiful weather. One night was down to 7 degrees and the next night was colder so I think probably about 5. I loved it as I really feel the heat.
Anyway, we did a class with the lovely Gail Lindner. Mine doesn't have any photos on it yet but you can get the idea.

I liked the design of this so much that with Gail's permission I decided to do another layout in softer colours, only this time I used one larger photo and I love how it turned out. This little sweetheart is the daughter of my nephew.

2 comments:

Gail L said...

Oh I just love it Phillipa! Gorgeous photo too! Love the extra details - flowers, trim etc! Thanks for the kind words too! xx

mandysea said...

just gorgeous Phillipa! Love the large banner shapes... what a contrast between the two lo's ... one bold and striking and the other so shabbychic