Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ngaire' classes and some CC Layouts

I went and did two classes today with Ngaire Bartlam and we all had a fantastic day!!
Thanks Ngai! The photos I had printed out didn't quite go with the layouts so have to find some more. However the layouts are finished except for the photos.
Next weekend Kylie, Laurelle and I are going to the Gold Coast to do classes with Ngaire, Jill GG and Tamar from Tarisota. Am sooo looking forward to that!

These are a couple of the challenges I did for the Scrap with V CC last weekend. The first one is the DT ONLY challenge. My goodness the criteria was a bit on the heavy side!! An iron-on motif, 5 buttons, piece of felt, some lace, hand stitching or hand drawn stitching, at least 3 handmade flowers, use old bra hooks and eyes and at least 3 different types of fabric.
I managed to fit it all in plus some!


This second layout was Kim's challenge and we had to use all fabric and no paper or cardstock. We could use C/S to mount the background fabric onto.

No comments: